Schedule for States of Refuge Campaign
1) January 22, 2012: national press release announcing States of Refuge Campaign.
2) January 29, 2012: Church mailer goes out to 962 churches in the five states that have one abortion mill remaining. They will receive a cover letter, Abortion Matrix DVD, and brochure promoting the States of Refuge vision and mission.
There will also be a letter and brochure sent to all the State representatives of the five states reminding them of their sacred trust to protect life and stop the shedding of innocent blood.
Chet Gallagher will act as our States of Refuge police liaison. Each of the five state leaders will work with them thereafter. He will make contact with the local police departments in the five cities that have the one remaining abortion mill operating.
Every abortionist and/or clinic will be sent a Gospel letter calling them to repent, a book highlighting Norma McCorvey’s conversion called Won by Love, and a States of Refuge brochure.
3) March 2012-April 2012: Forty Days for Life. The exact dates for the Forty Days for Life in 2012 are not yet known. Typically, it coincides with the Easter Lent season. It is not mandatory that States of Refuge state leaders be there, but it would be good for them to invest a few days on site to fast and pray with those who participate.
4) At the conclusion of the Forty Days for Life, (We still need the exact date) Word in Warfare will commence. Chet Gallagher, the state leader of MS, will head up this segment of the campaign. The five state leaders, Chet Gallagher in Jackson, MS, Pastor Mark Kiser in Little Rock, AR, , Cal Zastrow in Fargo, North Dakota, Coach Dave Daubenmire in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, and Pastor Mark Holick in Jackson, WY will be responsible to lead this event. They will need to raise a team who will commit to reading through the entire Bible at the death camp in three days. They will unsheathe the sword of the Spirit and declare, “Thus saith the Lord” at the gates of hell.
Schedule of Word in Warfare in the five states.
Chet Gallagher in Jackson, Mississippi and Coach Dave Daubenmire in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, will kick their Word in Warfare assignment off on April 2, 3, and 4th.
Pastor Mark Holick in Jackson Hole, Wyoming plans on commencing the Word in Warfare on April 27, 28, and 29th. Pastor Mark Kiser in Little Rock, Arkansas plans on initiating Word in Warfare on May 4, 5, and 6th. Cal Zastrow will head up Word in Warfare in Fargo, North Dakota on April 28-30.
5) May, 1st, 2012 to conclusion: Truth Tours will commence. Missionaries to the Preborn will cover the three northern states. Their task is to map out various cities in these states to reveal the graphic nature of abortion and pass out States of Refuge, Christian/Pro-life literature.
6) May 16th-20th, 2012: Operation Save America will conduct the first regional event in the state of Wyoming. The annual OSA Leadership meeting will be held in conjunction with this event. Leaders should arrive before 4 pm on Tuesday, May 15th. We will have a Tuesday evening, Wednesday morning and afternoon meetings. The opening rally will commence Wednesday, May 16th, in the evening. Pastor Mark Holick will be responsible to secure a local church to host rallies, hotel, lead street activities at the clinic, high schools, streets, and residential pickets.
7) This is still tentative. June 5, 2012 to conclusion: Justice Rides led by Mark Harrington of Created Equal will travel throughout the five states.
8) OSA National Event – Charlotte N.C. July 21-28.
9) September 2012: When the universities report back to school, Tom Raddell and Michael Marcavage, will set up a tour that will cover the major universities in the five states.
10) September 12-16 will be the second OSA regional event in Little Rock, AR. Pastor Mark Kiser will be responsible to secure a local church to host rallies, hotel, lead street activities at the clinic, high schools, streets, and residential pickets.
11) September-November, 2012: Forty Days for Life. The Fall Forty Days for Life commences in these months. It is not mandatory that States of Refuge state leaders be there, but it would be good for them to invest a few days on site to fast and pray with those who participate.
12) Before Forty Days for Life the second Word in Warfare outreach will be implemented. Sometime in the fall, Jason Storms will lead a truth tour to the two southern states, Arkansas and Mississippi.
13) November 7-11 Operation Save America will conduct the third regional event in Jackson, MS. Chet Gallagher will be responsible to secure a local church to host rallies, hotel, lead street activities at the clinic, high schools, streets, and residential pickets.
14) November 2012: States of Refuge will lead a funeral procession and establish memorial services throughout the five states. A funeral procession carrying an aborted baby will travel through various cities of the five states and set up memorial services. At each city, we will call citizens, churches, and dignitaries to sign the Emancipation Proclamation for the Preborn Child. We will place these signatures on a scroll to unveil at the conclusion of the States of Refuge campaign.
15) January 2013 is the fortieth anniversary of the infamous Roe vs. Wade Decision, which will be observed in Washington DC. The number forty is a significant numeral in the Bible. Its many occurrences reveal a common theme throughout Scripture. Forty years was a special epoch of time, which disclosed designated times of testing, probation, and chastisement upon men and nations. We believe this Biblical theme will remain consistent in regard to the fortieth year of Roe vs. Wade in America.
At this momentous occasion in Washington DC, States of Refuge will conclude this phase of the campaign at the Lincoln Memorial. We plan on having a national memorial service for the aborted baby. To those who have eyes to see, let them see the humanity of this precious child. Secondarily, we plan on rolling the scroll of signatures of the Emancipation Proclamation for the Preborn Child down the steps of the Lincoln Memorial.
16) After the conclusion of the Roe vs. Wade event, the leadership will assess our efforts and if the momentum warrants it, we will implement the next phase of the States of Refuge campaign for 2013. There are five other states that have just two death camps remaining to defile their land. They are Delaware, Kentucky, Missouri, Nebraska, Rhode Island, and West Virginia. We will seek to duplicate our efforts in 2012 and make them applicable in 2013. We will continue to seek the Lord to liberate America from blood guiltiness one state at a time in Jesus’ name!